23′ TRITOON (10-12 persons)
22′ SKI BOAT (8-10 persons)
WAVERUNNER (1-2 persons)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All reservations require a minimum 50% Deposit. Reservations made within 24 hours of departure require 100% Deposit. Failure to secure a reservation with deposit may result in forfeiture of reservation.
- Full payment and execution of Rental Agreement is due prior to release of any boat(s) or watercraft(s) for operation.
- Reservations secured by Deposit may be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- No refunds on major holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day). No exceptions.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of reservation time may be subject to a 100% non-refundable amount of deposit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of reservation time may be subject to a 50% non-refundable amount of deposit.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of reservation time may be subject to a 25% non-refundable amount of deposit.
- Cancellations caused by Resort Ranch Marina due to reasons such as Mechanical, Maintenance, Safety, or other Unexpected Availability, or as a direct result of Inclement Weather or other Acts of God will receive a full refund of deposit(s).
- All Renters confirm that they are a US Citizen with valid ID, and that they are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of execution of any Rental Agreement.
- All Boat Operaters agree that they are 13 years of age or older at the time of any boat or watercraft operation.
- All Renters and/or Boat/Watercraft Operators agree not to use, nor permit the use of:
- the rental craft for any unlawful purpose;
- the rental craft in a careless or negligent manner;
- the rental craft while under the influence of liquor, narcotics and/or other intoxicants.;
- the rental craft by any other person not the signatory of the Rental Agreement, or not an equally qualified guest of the Renter.
- the rental craft during nighttime darkness. (No rental craft can be operated between Dusk and Dawn!)
- All approved Renters and Boat/Watercraft Operators agree to sign and execute a “Indemnity, Waiver and Release Of Liability Agreement” prior to any boat or watercraft operation.
- All rental deliveries are “dock-side”. All delivery points must be an appropriate and safe dock with proper bumpering and water depth. Any dock determined to be unsafe or not properly outfitted will be denied delivery.
- Resort Ranch Marina reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.