Rental Reservation Request
- Select the Boat Type tab
- Select the Rental Duration and Quantity
- Select a Date from the Calendar
- Select the Time Slot to reserve
- Complete the remaining form information
- Submit the form, then return for additional boat requests.
- Submit 1 form for each Boat Type
- For selections not available thru this form,
please call us at (512) 333-0620
SELECT BOAT TYPE:
SELECT BOAT TYPE:
Select the Boat Type . . .
NOTE: You must complete and submit 1 form for each Boat Type!
Please follow above instructions for proper submission of Rental Reservation Requests!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a Request for Reservation, not a Reservation Confirmation. All requests are processed in the order received. No guarantee of reservation or rental arrangement is indicated or implied by submitting this form.
- All approved reservation requests require a minimum 50% Deposit due at least 7 days prior to reserved time slot(s) -OR- at the time of reservation confirmation if less than 7 days remain prior to reserved time slot(s). Failure to secure a reservation with deposit may result in forfeiture of reservation.
- Full payment and execution of Rental Agreement is due prior to release of any boat(s) or watercraft(s) for operation.
- Reservations secured by Deposit may be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- No refunds on holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day). No exceptions
- Cancellations within 24 hours of reservation time may be subject to a 100% non-refundable amount of deposit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of reservation time may be subject to a 50% non-refundable amount of deposit.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of reservation time may be subject to a 25% non-refundable amount of deposit.
- Cancellations caused by Resort Ranch Marina due to reasons such as Mechanical, Maintenance, Safety, or other Unexpected Availability, or as a direct result of Inclement Weather or other Acts of God will receive a full refund of deposit(s).
- All Renters confirm that they are a US Citizen with valid ID, and that they are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of execution of any Rental Agreement.
- All Boat Operaters agree that they are 13 years of age or older at the time of any boat or watercraft operation.
- All Renters and/or Boat/Watercraft Operators agree not to use, nor permit the use of:
- the rental craft for any unlawful purpose;
- the rental craft in a careless or negligent manner;
- the rental craft while under the influence of liquor, narcotics and/or other intoxicants.;
- the rental craft by any other person not the signatory of the Rental Agreement, or not an equally qualified guest of the Renter.
- the rental craft during nighttime darkness. (No rental craft can be operated between Dusk and Dawn!)
- All approved Renters and Boat/Watercraft Operators agree to sign and execute a “Indemnity, Waiver and Release Of Liability Agreement” prior to any boat or watercraft operation.
- All rental deliveries are “dock-side”. All delivery points must be an appropriate and safe dock with proper bumpering and water depth. Any dock determined to be unsafe or not properly outfitted will be denied delivery.
- Resort Ranch Marina reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.